Sweet Summer Salad!.
You can cook Sweet Summer Salad! using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Summer Salad!
- You need of Spinach + Arugala.
- You need slices of Dried apple.
- It’s of Freeze dried banana chips.
- You need of Feta cheese.
- It’s of Brianna’s Homestyle Real French Vinaigrette Dressing (or any of your preferences).
Sweet Summer Salad! instructions
- Take your ingredients, and mix them together. I recommend using the vinaigrette gingerly as to not over-sour everything. (It’s very sour if used improperly. I’m feral. You can trust me on this. I’ve learned from experience.).
- Everything else however you can use as much as you like. One handful of leaves (spinach and arugula) is usually a good serving for just one person..
- If you feel real adventurous, add peanut butter. I haven’t tried it but I’d love to hear your results. Another good protein might be goat cheese!.
- I believe that’s it! Enjoy your salad, and please stay hydrated during this summer weather! Let’s do our best 😊 がんばりますよ！.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…