Easy German Potatoes with New Potatoes.
You can have Easy German Potatoes with New Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy German Potatoes with New Potatoes
- Prepare 5 small of Potatoes.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 6 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 dash of ★Salt and pepper (or Krazy Salt).
- It’s 1 dash of ★Dried basil.
- You need 1 dash of ★Dried parsley.
- It’s 1 dash of ★Garlic powder (or fresh garlic).
Easy German Potatoes with New Potatoes instructions
- Since I used new potatoes, all I had to do was wash them. Use a scrubbing brush to thoroughly get rid of all the dirt. The right potato is before I washed it, the left potato is after..
- Cut the potatoes into 4-6 pieces and microwave at 600 W for 5-6 minutes. (Cover them with plastic wrap so that the moisture doesn't evaporate.).
- Slice the onion as shown in the photo. (Slice against the grain.).
- Cut the bacon into pieces as shown in the photo. (If you want larger slices, feel free to slice it up larger.).
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and cook the bacon until crispy. Add the onion and cook until tender. Add the microwaved potatoes, which are soft enough that a toothpick slides through easily..
- Use a wooden spoon to gently mash the potatoes (as if cutting them), and mix with the onion and bacon. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and basil. Serve on a plate and garnish with parsley to finish..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…