Philly cheesesteak pasta. I love Philly, and I love Philly Cheesesteaks. It's only right I made my little twist to such a classic and fave of mine. Check it out because it is really.
This easy Philly Cheesesteak Pasta combines ground beef, onions, peppers, mushrooms, provolone and penne pasta into a delectable creamy family favorite. Our family always seems to be on the run! Enjoy everything you love about Philly Cheesesteak in this delicious Philly cheesesteak pasta recipe. You can cook Philly cheesesteak pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Philly cheesesteak pasta
- Prepare 2 lbs of Ground Beef browned and cooled.
- You need 1 of Green Bell Pepper diced.
- You need 1/2 of Onion Diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Packet of French Onion Soup Mix.
- You need 4 cups of Beef Broth.
- You need 1 Cup of Milk.
- You need 3 cups of Large Elbow Noodles uncooked.
- Prepare 8 oz of Sliced Provolone Cheese Torn into smaller pieces.
- It’s 8 oz of Mozzarella Cheese Shredded.
This skillet recipe comes together in minutes. This easy dinner recipe for Philly Cheesesteak Pasta is a cheesy comfort food dish that will become a new family favorite! In all honesty here, I've never been to Philadelphia, so I've never had a true, authentic Philly cheesesteak. Philly cheesesteaks mean thinly sliced beef and sautéed onions and bell peppers tucked into a hoagie roll and smothered with melted cheese.
Philly cheesesteak pasta instructions
- Add the ground beef, onion, green pepper, the french onion packet, and minced garlic to a large skillet. Cook over medium heat until the beef is browned. Then drain any fat and return the skillet to the stove top..
- Next mix in the Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and the beef broth. Then slowly stir in the milk. Bring the mixture to a boil then add in the pasta. Reduce the heat to low and cover. Cook until the noodles are tender stirring occasionally approximately 7-10 minutes..
- Then stir in the cheeses and heat until they are completed melted. Enjoy!.
Last year, I shared this chicken cheesesteak baked ziti from my friend's cookbook and it has remained one of my family's favorite comfort meals! Beef and pasta must be one of the best flavor combinations around. Plus, it has all the flavors of a Philly cheesesteak sandwich in an easy to make dinner! You will see that this easy Philly cheesesteak pasta recipe will quickly become a family favorite and you will Thaw: When ready to thaw transfer the frozen Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta to the. This super creamy and cheese Philly Cheesesteak Pasta is full of flavor!
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…