Buffalo Chicken Tacos.
You can have Buffalo Chicken Tacos using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Tacos
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Buffalo sauce.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 6 of Corn Tortillas.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Shredded Red Cabbage.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Shredded Carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Water.
- It’s of Chopped Cilantro.
- You need of Olive Oil.
Buffalo Chicken Tacos step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400F. In a baking dish arrange the chicken breasts, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and cover with foil. Bake for about 15 min. Remove the foil and bake for another 5 or until the chicken is cooked through..
- In a small bowl add the sour cream, water, salt and pepper. Mix well until it reaches drizzling consistency. Add more water if needed..
- In a mixing bowl mix the carrots and cabbage. Drizzle a little bit of olive oil and season with salt and pepper..
- When the chicken is done, pull it apart. I usually use two forks to do that..
- Wrap the tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave for 30 seconds. Arrange the chicken on top of the tortilla, top with cabbage and carrot mix, drizzle sour cream mix on top. Top with cilantro. Enjoy!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…