Fluffy tomato flavored Mexican rice. Make light and fluffy tomato-accented rice flavored with onion and garlic powders using this hand-me-down recipe. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Fluffy tomato flavored Mexican rice is something that I've loved my entire life.
You need of long grain rice. Prepare of knorr tomato flavored bouillion powder. Prepare of sazon cilantro and tomato seasoning. You can have Fluffy tomato flavored Mexican rice using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy tomato flavored Mexican rice
- It’s 4 tbs. of canola oil.
- It’s 2 cups of long grain rice.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbs of knorr tomato flavored bouillion powder.
- Prepare 1 packet of sazon cilantro and tomato seasoning.
- You need 4 dashes of onion powder.
- It’s 4 dashes of garlic powder.
- Prepare 6 cups of water.
This recipe is a quick and easy way to make Mexican rice. This recipe makes a dry restaurant-style rice. You can also substitute the tomato chicken bouillon. Fluffy, beautifully seasoned Mexican Red Rice!
Fluffy tomato flavored Mexican rice instructions
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Fry rice until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Slowly poor water into pan while stirring the rice. Season with tomato powder, sazon, onion powder, and garlic powder and stir..
- Bring to a boil. Cook an additional 2 minutes at boiling. Reduce heat to low simmer, then cover. Simmer on low until no more water is in the pot, roughly 15 minutes, being careful not to disturb and open the lid too much. Remove pan from heat and let sit covered to let moisture be completely absorbed into rice for 5 minutes more. Fluff with fork and serve..
With a whisper of coriander / cilantro fragrance and delicate tomato flavour, this Mexican rice Jasmine and basmati rice will produce similar fluffiness but will have a different fragrance because of the rice flavour. Medium grain will also be pretty fluffy. A perfect authentic Mexican Rice recipe! Never soggy, light and fluffy and deliciously flavorful, plus it's super easy to make and also the perfect compliment to I think the key to the best authentic Mexican rice is using Caldo de Tomate (you can find it in the Latin section of the grocery store). Fluffy tomato flavored Mexican rice. canola oil•long grain rice•knorr tomato flavored bouillion powder•sazon cilantro and tomato seasoning•onion powder•garlic powder.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…