Paneer pulav. Learn how to make Veg Paneer Pulav, an absolute delight for all the paneer and rice lovers. Paneer is probably the favorite ingredient of every vegetarian in..paneer peas pulao paneer pulav recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. simple and perfect lunch box or dinner recipe prepared with grated paneer / cottage cheese, paneer cubes, long grain.
So, let us start by looking at the ingredients required, cooking procedure, nutrition information and. Paneer Pulav is a delicious, easy and healthy Lunch Box recipe that can be made quickly. There are different ways to make Paneer Pulav, this is yet another unique way of preparing it. You can cook Paneer pulav using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paneer pulav
- You need 2 cups of rice (any).
- You need 2 of tbspoon carrot, tomatoes, French beans each.
- You need 4 of tbspoons of cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 5/6 of green chillies sliced.
- It’s 200 gms of paneer.
- Prepare 6/7 of black pepper corns.
- It’s 2 sticks of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2/3 of bay leaf.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 of tspoon kitchen king masala.
- It’s 3 of tbspoon desi ghee (clarified butter).
- It’s 1 of tspoon peanuts.
- Prepare 6/7 of cashwes.
Paneer Pulao goes well with yogurt or soup. This is also a satisfying lunch box meal. Paneer Pulao is an exotic rice dish, super easy to make and tastes delicious. This is a great side dish for get-togethers.
Paneer pulav instructions
- Soak rice in water for ten minutes.chop all veggies.
- In Deep pan put 1tbspoon desi ghee saute paneer cubes for five minutes, again add ghee to pan add pepper corns,bay leaf, cinnamon fry for couple of minutes..
- Add soaked peanut and cashews,saute add green chillies,add all veggies saute then add paneer,salt, kitchen king masala and mix well. Add water 5cups water I hv used but if you rice is aged it will take more water..
- Cook for 20 minutes on medium heat. Serve hot with papad,salad or buttermilk.in navratri we don't use any masala containing garlic and onion so made with sattle flavour.you can add any masala..
Paneer Pulao is a delicious Indian Paneer rice dish with simple ingredients and flavourful spices. Paneer Pulao with Raita is a great Lunch Box idea. Adding paneer with the rice to cook makes the paneer rubbery so I use this method of toasting and adding it finally. Make sure to add paneer to the cooked rice immediately once pressure releases so. Mouth watering Paneer Pulav is ready to go.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…