My German Potatoes Made With New Potatoes.
You can have My German Potatoes Made With New Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My German Potatoes Made With New Potatoes
- You need 3 small of Potatoes.
- It’s 4 of Wiener sausages.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of (Garlic).
- You need 1 dash of ○Salt (Krazy salt).
- You need 1 of generous amount ○Black pepper (coarse).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ○Lemon juice (or vinegar).
- You need 1 dash of Parsley.
- It’s 1 of Grain mustard.
My German Potatoes Made With New Potatoes instructions
- These are new potatoes. 3 yield about 300 g..
- Wash them well and cut into 1 cm slices. They're delicious when thickly cut..
- Soak the potatoes in water..
- Cut slits in the wiener sausages diagonally in three places, then cut in half (the picture shows two wieners cut into 4 pieces total)..
- Pat the potatoes dry, heat the olive oil in a frying pan, and place the potatoes in the pan, larger side down..
- Wait for a bit while the potatoes fry well..
- Until they're brown like this..
- They're so cripsy~. Then cook for 5 minutes on each side over low-medium..
- When the potatoes have cooked through, add the wiener sausages. (If adding finely chopped garlic, now is the time.).
- Now the slits in the wiener sausages are opening up, see?.
- Season as you like and add the lemon juice..
- Tada! Sprinkle some dried parsley on it! This isn't junk food!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…