Brad's bacon garlic pub burger. Here is how you achieve that. Tried to take one of my favorite British comfort foods (Cottage Pie) and turn it into a burger. Sriracha, Jalapeño, Garlic Butter, Bacon Cheeseburger!
Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret. These pub burgers are now on a permanent rotation in our house and hopefully in your house too. And if you give this Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pulse until the parsley, dill and garlic are blended in and the spices are mixed throughout. You can cook Brad's bacon garlic pub burger using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's bacon garlic pub burger
- Prepare of For the beef.
- Prepare 3 lbs of 80/20 ground beef.
- You need 1/2 lb of minced bacon.
- It’s 6 oz of gouda cheese, small cubes.
- You need 2 tbs of Montreal steak seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 3 tbs of worchestershire sauce.
- You need 3 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 24 oz of pale ale or pilsner beer, divided.
- It’s of For the beer cheese sauce.
- You need 1 of lg package Velveeta or other American cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of beer.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need of Ingredients to caramelize.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of chopped bacon.
- It’s 1 of lg red onion, sliced.
- You need 1/2 lb of crimini mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- You need of Brioche or onion buns, toasted.
- You need of Deli mustard.
- Prepare of French fried onions.
- Prepare of Kosher dill spicy pickles, use quality pickles. Not cheap ones.
Pour into a container with a tight fitting lid and pop it into the. Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, brad's bacon ga… For the pub cheese, pulse garlic in food processor until diced. Add cheeses and continue pulsing until smooth.
Brad's bacon garlic pub burger instructions
- Mix all ingredients for the burger patties except for the beer in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, form into 8 patties and put on a plate..
- Heat 2 lg frying pans on medium heat. In one, add all the ingredients to caramelize except the garlic and wine. Stir often.. In the other, place 4 patties. Fry patties until browning on both sides. Add 1/2 cup beer and cover to steam the patties. This will make sure the cook in the middle. Clean pan, and Repeat with the 4 remaining patties.
- At the same time, in a saucepot, add all ingredients for the beer cheese sauce. Turn on medium low and cover. Stir often until everything is melted through. Switch to low heat to hold..
- When onion mixture is caramized. Add garlic. Cook 2 minutes. Then add wine deglaze pan. Simmer until liquid evaporates..
- Plate toasted buns. Spread with deli mustard. Add a patty. Then sautéed mixture. Next cheese sauce, fried onions, and pickles. Grab a fork and serve immediately. This one is a mess… enjoy..
While burgers grill, brush buns with butter and grill until lightly browned. To serve, arrange burgers on bottom of buns and top with. Burger King's website doesn't really explain what is on the GBK, but other sites use this description: "a new premium burger made with two quarter-pound flame-grilled beef patties topped with three half-slices of bacon, new garlic pieces, two slices of American cheese, and mayo on a soft sesame seed. Garlic + Bacon + Avocado combine to make a burger with dreamy texture and flavor! readers/friends/family made the burgers and told me how in love they were. they sent pictures and instagrammed them and just downright made me feel great about it. Garlic Butter Bacon Burger takes your typical bacon cheeseburger and sears garlic butter on the patty for a stupidly rich flavor.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…