Easy French Dip Sliders.
You can have Easy French Dip Sliders using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy French Dip Sliders
- It’s 1 package of slider buns.
- Prepare 2 (7 oz.) of containers roast beef lunch meat.
- It’s 1 (32 oz.) of carton beef broth.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1 tsp. of minced garlic.
Easy French Dip Sliders step by step
- Place beef broth and roast beef in large pot on medium heat. Simmer until meat is heated through..
- Cut slider buns in half and place on baking sheet..
- Combine butter and garlic in a bowl and spread evenly among buns..
- Top equally with cheese and place under broiler in oven until cheese is melted and slightly browned..
- Serve meat upon sliders and use beef broth for dipping. Enjoy!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…