Pizza (chicken pizza with spinach). This cheesy vegetarian white pizza boasts roasted garlic mixed in with the ricotta AND a few cloves plopped directly on the pizza itself. Fresh herbs add flavor, spinach adds a little variety, and a good amount of melty mozzarella cheese seals the deal. Add grilled chicken for the carnivores and.
Spread the baby spinach leaves evenly across the pizza. Arrange the onion slices and sliced chicken over the spinach. The first of all you should buy necessary products. You can have Pizza (chicken pizza with spinach) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza (chicken pizza with spinach)
- You need 1 of chicken breast, about 200-300 g.
- Prepare 150 g of spinach.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of Onion, garlic, spices, French mustard, basil, ketchup,.
- You need of Olives and capers.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 5 of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 200 g of Cheese about.
Let everyone build their own pita bread pizza for a quick and easy meal for the whole family! This delicious chicken and spinach pita pizza is a great healthier alternative to your traditional. Grilled Spinach-Alfredo Pizza – A cheesy mixture of bacon, chicken, and spinach combined with Alfredo sauce team up to make a great topping for this California-style grilled pizza featuring KRAFT Cheese. This tasty pizza is so easy to prepare.
Pizza (chicken pizza with spinach) instructions
- The first of all you should buy necessary products.
- Slise chicken on block.
- Blenders chicken and onion, garlic. Onion and garlic add to taste. Then agg spinach by taste also, and 1 egg, and all of this mix. Add salt, pepper and another spices..
- Then you should take pergament and form. All of this consistent send to form, make base for pizza. Wet you hand by water if it necessary..
- After send base for pizza to oven about 25 minutes. Be careful cause every oven are different, time to time watching about base..
- Then put for base ketchup, mushrooms, olives, tomatoes, capers, French mustard and grate some cheese and basil. After send pizza to oven again, about 15 minutes not more..
- And enjoy your meal.
My family, including my young daughter, loves it. What an easy way to make a delicious, veggie-filled meal! Thinly slice or chop tomatoes; top pizza with spinach, tomatoes and cheese. Here's what you need: pizza sauce, Frank's Red Hot Original, olive oil, cornmeal, pizza dough, shredded mozzarella cheese, shredded chicken, bacon, fresh baby spinach, cherry tomato, red onion, ranch dressing. This slightly sweet chicken pizza has been a requested meal among my family since coming up with the recipe some years ago.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…