Currywurst — German Street Food.
You can cook Currywurst — German Street Food using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Currywurst — German Street Food
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Wiener sausages.
- It’s 1 of half Onion (small).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◆Tomato purée.
- Prepare 250 grams of ◆Ketchup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ◆Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ◆Honey.
- You need 1 tsp of ◆Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ◎Curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ◎Chili powder.
- You need of Optional.
- Prepare 1 dash of Coriander, turmeric.
Currywurst — German Street Food step by step
- Finely mince the onions (or grate), and combine the ◆ ingredients..
- Dry fry the ◎ spices in a frying pan until fragrant. Transfer a teaspoon worth in a separate bowl for the end..
- Sweat the onions with olive oil, then add the spices from Step 2..
- Lower the heat, add the ◆ ingredients and stir to prevent scorching. Stop the heat once it bubbles and let rest for an hour..
- Roast the sausages, plate, then spoon over the sauce. Sprinkle with the reserved spices and it's done..
- If you make a large batch of the sauce, it will keep in the fridge for up to a week..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…