Loaded cheesy garlic bread. Loaded Cheesy Garlic Bread tastes amazing hot out of the oven! It's smothered with melty cheese and can be loaded up with all your favorite toppings. Serve alongside pasta, soup or salad as an easy, delicious side dish.
This time it's Crusty, Spiced & Cheesy Layered Garlic Loaf. Cheese, garlic and bread – in pull apart bread form. Guaranteed to be the most popular thing at any gathering you take it to! You can have Loaded cheesy garlic bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded cheesy garlic bread
- You need 16-20 of peeled and devined jumbo shrimp.
- You need 1 pack of bacon.
- You need 2 of green onions sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 8 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of best foods mayo.
- It’s 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 5 ounces of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2.5 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 loaves of sweet French bread.
Every piece is garlicky and buttery and oh-so-cheesy……. "Kids go NUTS over this…. and adults turn INTO kids when they get stuck into this!!" Cheesy Garlic Bread is an individual serving roll that is filled with a garlicky cheesy center and layered with garlic butter and more cheese before being baked to a golden brown. Best ever cheesy garlic bread is loaded with a buttery garlic spread and topped with lots of cheese! To be honest, I've never been a super big fan of homemade garlic bread. It's always been kind of bland to me.
Loaded cheesy garlic bread instructions
- Cook bacon and let cool after cools chop it up. Set aside.
- Slice green onion set aside.
- Split shrimp and chop. Add garlic and let sit in fridge til ready to mix in..
- Mix mozzarella, parmesan, cheddar, melted butter, green onions, mayo, 1/2 of bacon,(save other half for later),salt and pepper to taste. Then fold in shrimp and garlic..
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Cut French bread loaves in half and spread mixture over all 4 pieces of bread..
- Place in oven for 20 mins. Add rest of bacon on top and Broil for the last 2 minutes keeping an eye on it while broiling..
- Cut like garlic bread then cut each piece in half and serve.
This mouthwatering cheesy garlic bread will delight your guests or family members. Cheesy garlic bread is so easy to make, but I've messed up a few in my day. Why is it that sometimes the most straightforward recipes want to act The result is a cheesy garlic bread that's flavorful, crisp around the edges, soft and chewy on the inside and full of buttery, garlicky, stretchy-cheesy goodness. This Cheesy Garlic Bread is packed with a buttery spread that's combined with garlic and then topped with Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses. How about that for a Friday?
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…