German Potato hashbrown balls.
You can have German Potato hashbrown balls using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of German Potato hashbrown balls
- You need 5 of medium Potatos.
- It’s 1 of large onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt, pepper and desired seasoning (to taste).
German Potato hashbrown balls step by step
- This step is optional as it depends solely on taste. First peel the potatos or don't if you are fine with the peels. Generally the meal is more nutricious with the peals..
- Using a cheese grinder shred the 5 potatos into medium length strips..
- Take the large onion and chop finely, not too big or it will cause the mixture to fall apart..
- Mix the shreded potatos and the chopped onions and drain about 70% of the liquid produced..
- Add 1 large egg and stir in the 3/4 of a cup of flower until mixture looks like chunky pancake mix..
- Heat up a saucepan and pour in the 1 cup of olive oil..
- Using a table spoon make spoonfull balls and drop them into the saucepan..
- Fry for about 2-4 minutes or until lightly brown and repeat untill all done..
- Serve with sour cream or a choice of sauce..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…