Leftover turkey tacos. I mean are these the most authentic tacos you'll ever make? Tacos are an awesome way to use up your turkey the next day because they're really low maintenance. But after the remaining leftovers are packaged up and parceled out, I find that I'm usually left with an excess of two things…turkey and.
They're a little spicy because they have both Who doesn't love tacos? These tacos are a great weeknight meal. You can make it in a slow cooker. You can cook Leftover turkey tacos using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover turkey tacos
- You need Package of corn tortillas.
- It’s of Leftover turkey (shred).
- It’s as needed of Oil.
- It’s of Season how you like. I used:.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of onion powder.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- It’s of Tomato.
- You need of Cheese of your liking.
Don't let your Thanksgiving leftovers be boring! Leftover Turkey Tacos will take your leftovers from classic American to a Southwest favorite! Take leftover turkey and make a turkey taco. Another turkey taco recipe recommends sautéing the turkey meat with a can of chopped green chilies for super moist and savory tacos.
Leftover turkey tacos instructions
- I warmed leftover turkey in oven for 10 min at 275 degrees.
- Shred turkey. Heat cast iron skillet with oil..
- Heat corn tortilla till its almost hard..🤣🤣🤭. Flipping it once or twice so it doesn't split when you fold it…
- Add turkey. Fold. Then fry to your liking (we like ours crispy).
- Line baking sheet with paper towels to absorb grease…
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and even avocado…
Leftover Thanksgiving turkey is transformed into quick and easy tacos! To assemble the tacos, lay out the warm tortillas on a serving plate. Transform leftover turkey into delicious turkey tacos. Served with a full array of Mexican style condiments: fresh tomato salsa, tomatillo relish and pickled red onions. A delicious, flavorful tacos stuffed with leftover turkey, jalapenos and cheese.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…