Mexican Chicken Sausage Breakfast Cups.
You can have Mexican Chicken Sausage Breakfast Cups using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Chicken Sausage Breakfast Cups
- You need 1 lb of ground chicken.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1/2 of Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Crush Red Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of + 3 TBSP egg whites.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeño- no seeds if desire mild heat.
- You need of Pico de Gallo.
- It’s of Guacamole to top.
- Prepare of Chopped Spinach.
Mexican Chicken Sausage Breakfast Cups instructions
- Mix sausage, salt, pepper, & all seasonings in a bowl until combined..
- Grease a muffin tin & start to form shells with the sausage mix. Cover the sides & leave room in the middle for the eggs..
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, salt, & pepper. Pour egg mixture into the middle of each cup..
- Top with Pico de Gallo, Jalapeño, and chopped spinach..
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Top with Guacamole. Bon appétit!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…