Spiced Rum French Toast Bake.
You can have Spiced Rum French Toast Bake using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spiced Rum French Toast Bake
- It’s of Leftover hamburger/ hot dog bread (about 7 cups, break into pieces).
- It’s of Butter cooking spray.
- You need 8 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 cups of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Blueberries.
- You need 1 cup of Spiced rum.
- It’s of Extra cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Pancake syrup.
- It’s of Eggs.
Spiced Rum French Toast Bake instructions
- Spray a large baking pan with butter cooking spray……..
- Spread your broken pieces of bread evenly into baking pan …….
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, orange juice, vanilla extract, cinnamon powder, nutmeg, salt, and brown sugar……..
- Pour wet mixture all over bread in baking pan ……..
- Spread several handfuls of blueberries all over ……
- Now pour your spiced rum all over bread ………
- Cover baking pan and place in refrigerator for several hours or overnight……..
- Uncover baking pan, then sprinkle some cinnamon powder all over bread and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour, or until set ……….
- Cut into squares, serve with some maple syrup and scrambled eggs and enjoy 😉!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…