Impossibly Easy Mexican Chorizo Breakfast Bake.
You can cook Impossibly Easy Mexican Chorizo Breakfast Bake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Impossibly Easy Mexican Chorizo Breakfast Bake
- Prepare 1 pound of chorizo sausage, casing removed.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- You need 1 can of 10-15 ounces black beans, drained, rinsed.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded Monterey Jack cheese or cheese of your choice.
- You need 3/4 cup of Original Bisquick mix.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh cilantro.
- It’s of Toppings of your choice. Tomatoes, salsa, hot sauce, lime, avocado, sour cream.
Impossibly Easy Mexican Chorizo Breakfast Bake instructions
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- In a 10” cast iron or oven proof skillet, cook chorizo, onion, and garlic over medium high heat until onion is tender and chorizo is no longer pink. Drain if needed..
- Reserve 1/2 of the black beans and stir the remaining into chorizo mixture in skillet along with 1 cup of cheese..
- In a medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, and eggs. Pour over mixture in skillet. Top with remaining beans and cheese..
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Top with cilantro. Serve with any toppings..
- This can be made ahead of time. Make as directed thru step 3. Cover and refrigerate up to 12 hours. Uncover and bake as directed..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…