German Sauerkraut Bratwurst Hash.
You can have German Sauerkraut Bratwurst Hash using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of German Sauerkraut Bratwurst Hash
- It’s 2 of golden potatoes.
- Prepare 5 of Bratwurst sausages.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of sauerkraut.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
German Sauerkraut Bratwurst Hash step by step
- Wash, peel, and cut potatoes into small bite-size cubes. Soak potatoes in water for 15 minutes to remove extra starch..
- Chop the onion..
- Cut the Bratwurst sausages to 1/4 inch slices..
- Heat up a pan with medium high heat. Add olive oil to the pan. Add sausage slices and cook to a golden brown color. Remove sausages from the pan and set aside for later..
- Add potato cubes and onion to the pan. Cook on medium high heat till potato gets golden brown and onion gets translucent..
- Add previously cooked sausages and sauerkraut back to the pan. Mix well and cook for 30-60 seconds..
- Delicious German Sauerkraut Bratwurst Hash ready to serve!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…