You can cook French Madeleines using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Madeleines
- It’s 120 g of Brown butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 120 g of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 130 g of All purposed flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 5 g of Baking powder.
- It’s 40 g of whole milk.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Raisin or nuts (optional).
French Madeleines instructions
- Beat egg and sugar until combined and most of sugar is dissolved. Add vanilla extract and milk. Combine well..
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt. Add into wet ingredient. Stir until smooth..
- Add brown butter. Combine well and the batter is very smooth. Wrap the bowl and keep in the fridge for at least 2 hr..
- Prepare madeleine mold by brushing the mold with butter and coat with flour. Remove some excess flour out from mold..
- Warm the oven at 220 C.
- Piping cold batter around 3/4 volume into the mold. Top with some raisin or nut (optional).
- Put the baking tray at 220C and immediately turn down the temperature to 180C. Bake for 15 minutes..
- Remove madeleine from the mold right after baking. Cool down on the rack….enjoy.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…