Swift River French Bread Pizzas. I LOVE pizza, this one I was inspired from stouffer's French bread pizza. Bakery made or homemade French bread•Grape tomatoes•Fresh basil•Ground oregano•Very good fresh mozzarella•Red Chile flakes•Butter•Thin red sauce. Spread meat sauce on bread; place on a greased baking sheet.
French Bread Pizza is one of our favorite easy weeknight dinners. We will show you the RIGHT way to make it so you get flavorful, cheesy, crisp pizza every time. Swift River is the name of a Yukon town and several rivers: Canada. You can have Swift River French Bread Pizzas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Swift River French Bread Pizzas
- It’s of All to taste:.
- It’s of Bakery made or homemade French bread.
- Prepare of Grape tomatoes.
- Prepare of Fresh basil.
- You need of Ground oregano.
- You need of Very good fresh mozzarella.
- It’s of Red Chile flakes.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Thin red sauce.
Swift River (Cottonwood River), British Columbia. Swift River (Teslin Lake), British Columbia. Delicious quick and easy French bread pizza is perfect for that quick evening meal or a party. You have seen French bread pizza but never really thought about doing it yourself.
Swift River French Bread Pizzas step by step
- Cut your French bread of into desired pieces set your oven for 400°.
- Put a light butter on the bread and put it in just till you can see the butter start to liquefy.
- Pull out the pizza and Jurassic cording Lee I really my new amount of red sauce or not, Cut your mozzarella into about 3/16 to 1/ quarter inch pieces.
- Place mozzarella across the top of the pizza followed by the red chili peppers flakes, followed by the tomatoes followed by the oregano, and followed by the basil and then pop it in the oven until the cheese is melted and the edges of the bread are starting to burn let it cool for a minute have fun.
So let's see how simple it really is to do. The thing about these French Bread Pizzas is…I didn't even use French bread! I used these good ol' deli rolls, because that's what I have available in my smalltown grocery store, Maynard. If you can find small baguettes or crusty sandwich rolls, those would be good. Freshly baked daily, bread is the foundation of our menu, served alongside flavorful bowls of soups and with our delicious and craveable sandwiches.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…